Investment ProfileMichael Uston
When we look to expand our portfolio, we place the investment focus on the following asset classes.
Residential complexes, residential and commercial buildings
- Cities with a population of over 50,000
- Good micro-location
- Good infrastructure
- Stable demographic development
- Commercial percentage: up to 15% in terms of rental income
- Purchase price factor: up to 20 times the net rental income
Commercial properties and retail parks
- Cities with a population of 30,000 and above
- Location: in high streets or well-frequented and visible locations
- Also opportunistic properties with short and medium-term tenancy agreements
- Purchase price factor: up to 15 times the net rental income
- Economically stable cities
- Medium-sized centres with a population of 100,000 and above
- Preferably with municipal or institutional tenants
- Also properties with short-term tenancy agreements
- Purchase price factor: up to 16 times the net rental income
Are you interested in working with us?
Then we look forward to receiving the following information from you:
- Actual rental income and vacancy level, if available
- Purchase price
- Tenant list
- Commencement of tenancy
- Information on the weighted average unexpired lease term (WAULT) of the commercial tenancy agreements
If you are an agent, please include proof of your engagement by the owner.
What’s more, we look at individual properties valued at € 1 million and above.